My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the scottish samurai. Both of my parents are of scottish desent, so I'm a double shot of scotch. But I am also fasinated with the samurai and ninja of Japan. So I have sought to combine both of those interests into parts of who I am. Behold...the scottishsamurai.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Wasup...?

Okay, well I uh, didn't realize I was actually making a blog when I signed up. But here it is after I clicked 'okay'. Alright, so since I have one let's get down to business. I am a Christian, and as such I believe that glorifying Christ is the most important thing in life...so important that it should be discussed before everything else. I am a Christian because I believe that Christ Jesus was a real person and that he was the real Son of God. There is so much evidence out there for Christianity, that it's just too hard to ignore. But that's my belief. What is yours? Why do you believe in what you believe?

If you find this question difficult, perhaps you believe in the wrong deity. But that's okay, I can help you. Try my faith if you are looking for a more substantial faith. He is real, I have seen his work in progress. And if you want, I can walk you through how to approach him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Big Daddy said...

But once you have answered my first question, we can move on to less serious matters...

I am of Scottish heritage, but have a strange fascination with Japanese culture. Particularly the samurai of Japan.

In all of the fantasy role playing games that I have been known to participate in, I like to try and blend these characteristics in my characters. To make a scottish samurai...if you will. This tendency holds true in the trilogy of books I am writing as well. I am a fan of fantasy, but try to always remain aware of the danger in such things. They can very easily draw you in if you are not careful.

But being scottish carries with it the tendency to be proud of one's heritage. The Lord has placed you where you are, so you must be at least thankful for that. So I ask you now, from where does your family originally hail?

8:39 PM  
Blogger ~molly said...

Hey Ben! I hope you like this whole blog thing :) I know I do!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I can post now, gracias. Nice blog. *looks around page*

7:50 PM  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

It's a work in progress...lot's of work.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home