My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

I am the scottish samurai. Both of my parents are of scottish desent, so I'm a double shot of scotch. But I am also fasinated with the samurai and ninja of Japan. So I have sought to combine both of those interests into parts of who I am. Behold...the scottishsamurai.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Legonier



Welcome to Legonier! This is just a fun project that I am working on for...well, as long as I can make it last. It is a currently it is a peaceful town, where little happens...except when the fire-breathing polar bear escaped from his cage and rampaged the city.

But that's why I need you. I need ideas for things that could happen in this sleepy town from day-to-day. It could be a simple trip to the museum, or speech by the mayor. Maybe you think that aliens should invade...the possibilities are endless! But first, let me introduce you to the cast:

Police Chief Harris (Sharply dressed Policeman)

Postman Alex Cook (Green cargo suit)

Mayor Robert Dolittle (Neat Grey suit and hat)

Ike Toski (Skiing person)

Greg Simon (Green snow suit)

Mike Check (boom box carrying guy)

Fred Chicken (Black pants and hair)

Willie Makeit (Policeman with blue pants and black hat)

Betty Dont (Grey dress)

Eddie Breakaway (captured criminal)

Now please feel free to let loose your imagination and I will use the ideas you send. I will update the day-to-day pictures as often as I can, so that you can see you ideas flourish. Below are pictures of what has happened so far:

Day 1:
(See Picture Above). Pretty boring first day in town, nobody did much of anything that day.

Day 2:
Everyone went to church today, as it is Sunday. Nothing big happened.

Day 3:

The fire-breathing polar bear escaped from the zoo today, due to a poorly constructed cage. The people ran away screaming.

Day 4:



A guard was placed outside of the fire-breathing polar bears cage, and everyone (feeling considerably safer) ventured out to enjoy the snowy weather. Life is good.

(I will update this post with the day-by-day...well um, day-by-day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home